- Himalaya: Must be 36 inches or taller to get on 48 inches to ride by yourself
- Twister: Must be 36 inches or taller to get on 48 inches to ride by yourself
- Coaster: Must be 36 inches or taller to get on 48 inches to ride by yourself
- Frog Hopper: Must be 36 inches to get on and to ride by themselves
- Rockwall: Just need to have closed toe shoes to be able to climb (there is no height requirement for this)
- Go-Karts: Must be 36 inches to get on the ride, 54 inches to be able to drive the go-kart by themselves, if they are not they have to ride with someone who is a licensed driver. The passenger then rides for free.
Season pass discounts:
RULES & INFORMATION
- Pass must be presented at Arcade in order to receive benefits
- A driver’s license or other valid form of ID must be presented with pass for verification
- Any additional friends or family may receive all benefits for a given day for an additional $7.00 each – (limit 6 guests visits per year)
- Food items are discounted at approximately 30% off regular pricing or higher on each snack item drinks or food.
- Arcade Tokens are discounted at 25% off a $1.00 purchase. Example: 4 arcade tokens = $1.00, with season pass – 4 arcade tokens =$.75 (instead of $1.00). 20 tokens =$3.75 (instead of $5.00)
- Batting Cage Tokens are normally $1.00. With season pass you receive a 50% discount. 1 Batting Cage Token equals $.50.
- The Winter Jumperland is included in discounts. You will receive 40% off the regular jumping rate of $7.50.
- Birthday Party Special Rate – Any guest of the birthday party may receive season pass benefits of the season pass holder for just $10.00 a person for that day only.
- Hours will be posted on our website and in areas around the park. Go-Karts and Rides are open at certain times. For example, in April, these areas would be open from 4:00 p.m. To 8:00 p.m. weekday evenings. In June, however, Karts and Rides will open daily at 11:00 a.m. and run till 9:30 p.m. Miniature Golf, Arcade, Driving Range, and Batting Cages will open at 10:00 a.m. daily during the summer.
- There are some rare times in which the park closes for private events. These times and dates will be posted on our website well in advance so you may adjust your schedule. An example of this closing to private events in 2017 was only 1 full day and 2 partial days.
Parking hours and policy:
- Customers may use the parking lot during regular business hours. We ask not to use the parking lot when the park is closed. If your car were to break down we would like for the owner to talk to a manager so that we know what is going on with the vehicle in the parking lot. We are always here to help if you need assistance.